Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finger Fucked

"I can't," he said.

"Why?" I asked eventhough I knew the answer. His girlfriend and his conscience.

But as I lay down on the bed, he pulled up my shirt and bra and fondled my tits. He put his hand on my pussy through my pants and panties and started fondling me there. "This is what you want right?"

He started pinching my nipples. "If you can describe how this feels, I'll put my hand inside." All I could do was moan. I hit him in the head with one of my toys when he started getting too rough.

"Enough, leave me, go back downstairs." But he wouldn't let go.

"Describe it come on, all I can hear is 'fuck'. I thought you were a writer."

"You're gonna say I forced you again." I teased him. Despite me being hot and him being not, he maintains that he always gives in cos I force him to.

He grins and nods. "Do you really want to?"

I nod.

"This is the most I can do." He slides his hands under my pants and inside my undies. His fingers slide inside my pussy. I gasp and arch my back. "Take your clothes off," he says.

I untie the drawstring to my pants. Before I could push them off, his fingers start curling inside me. They thrust in and out. I keep myself from moaning so we wouldn't get caught.

"I said take them off, not untie the drawstring." I push my panties and pants off. He moves so he can watch his fingers slide in and out of me. He leans to suck on my nipple. His other hand is fondling my other tit.

He leans back again to watch me writhe on the bed. His fingers push inside me. His other hand roams on my tits, my stomach, my waist. I look to see him watching how my pussy lips pull on his fingers as he pulls them out and thrusts them back inside. I'm matching his thrusts, pushing my pelvis up, grinding on his fingers.

"Move," he says. He wants to watch me come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment