Saturday, August 23, 2008




I have a definite thing for the Dune TV miniseries. I liked the first one so much I bought original VCDs (this was the time when DVDs were 500 bucks). Then, the continuation of the series spawned a hotter lead: meet Leto Atreides II, played by a younger thinner James McAvoy. The Children of the Dune series were released in 2003 and probably shot at least a year prior.

This was way before McAvoy's recent turn in Wanted. I've been watching James for some time, and I first found him extremely charming in Penelope.

The pictures attached are some, admittedly, crappy screen shots of the Children of Dune. It's sci-fi heaven and I have every intention of reading the books that inspired the series. I adore James McAvoy in Penelope and sympathized with his plight in Wanted and last King of Scotland (for being a total horndog). But in the Children of Dune, I simply want to fuck him as Leto Atreides II.

That third photo from the top is of a shirtless James running his hand over his nipple. Yep. He ran his hand over his nipple. And the deluge of memories come tumbling down of other men and other hands and other nipples. I just wasnt to take Leto's nipple in my mouth. I just want his hand on my nipple.

This is a geek's fantasy. To meet and fuck a fictional character they are getting totally wet for. That myschievous grin of his, the blue fremen eyes, the speed, even the worm scales (they're not actually worms, just watch the series and research)...Leto is an heir and he is so fucking hot. And he has a totally hot incestous bond with his qually hot fraternal twin named Ghanima.

Oh Goooood....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment