Wednesday, August 20, 2008

22 Year Old ED

I always thought he was just, you know, a selfless lover. I always thought it was part of his M.O. I had believed it was part of his nature to make sure I always came first, noisily and wetly, against his thrusting, curling fingers. The first time we had sex, I came so much, he marveled at how wet his hand had become.

He always received praise from me. Not face to face though. Always when he was gone, and to anyone who asked. He was not a particularly pretty boy. He did have a nice body. And a latent penchant for sadomasochism and domination that I particularly enjoyed. He was not particularly large in the penis department, but could be very very talented. Simply put, he has great potential.

Until it came to light that it was not patience nor a sense of guilt at cheating on his girlfriend. It was apparently merely Erectile Dysfunction. Ry seems to be a 22 year old with an erectile dysfunction problem.

Now how do I solve that? Despite me being happy with being finger fucked to orgasm, I would someday like to teach him some new actual sex tricks. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment