Monday, August 18, 2008

Levels of Cheating

Over time, I've discovered that cheating is a touchy subject to discuss with men. I have helped several of them cheat for some time and have probably had some cheat on me too. But the cheating rules some men live by are still confusing for me. And no one can seem to explain them to me.

  1. Sex isn't cheating because there are no feelings involved.
  2. Getting a blowjob isn't cheating.
  3. Finger fucking a girl so you can relive it later in your masturbatory fantasies isn't cheating.
  4. If you don't kiss a girl it isn't cheating.
  5. If it's someone you were sleeping with before you and your girlfriend became a couple it isn't cheating.
  6. If the girl asks for it it isn't your fault and you aren't cheating, you are just weak.
  7. As long as your partner doesn't find out, it isn't cheating.
  8. Never go down on a fling, cunnilingus is reserved for your partner.
  9. Having sexually explicit conversations on ym or text is ok as long as you don't act on it and you just fantasize about it.
  10. If you only do it once in a while, it isn't cheating.
If there's anyone there who can explain to me how any of this constitutes not cheating, please let me know. Or, maybe it's a mater of, "it's not my fault, I'm only human."

In any case, I still don't get it. But I might adopt these at a later point in life. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment