Monday, July 28, 2008

Wanker

Sometimes all we really need is a good fucking wank. I mean masturbating. It's part of the ritual. The sex first. The part which is amazing. Then the reminiscing about it. And then the masturbating over it. The other part which is equally as amazing.

It's not that the sex isn't enough, or that I can't get laid. Right now, off the top of my head, there are about 6 numbers I can call to set a sex date, some of them may even run to meet me at this late hour. I just love to masturbate.

There's just something intensely personal about it. I have masturbated in front of other people though. While that's an immensely arousing and satisfying experience, I have to say I still love just plain masturbating.

There's a control in it. A heat that comes just from me. My pussy. My fingers. My clit. My hole. It's all about me. And that's the person I love the most.

I have more orgasms from masturbating than from sex. But it all happens very quickly. I can get about four or five massive ones just from me touching myself. And it happens in less than an hour.

It takes me longer with a partner. I don't know why. It just happens that way. Sometimes I think that I fuck just so I have more fodder for my masturbation. All sexual experiences stored away in a part of my brain. Little mpeg bits that I use and rehash when I fuck myself.

I love having sex. I adore most of the partners I've had recently. Well except for the speedfucker. They can get me off, some better and faster than others. But me, fucking myself with my own fingers? Like a timed rocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment