Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pinball Saturday

I was aimlessly bouncing around one Saturday night. The Club bore no fuckable fruits and I was restless.

Escape and the salvation of my weekend came in the form of the evil Bv. Free drinks were available at his place, as well as the abundance of boys I had already, and could still, hook up with.

It was Ry's birthday and the entire gang was there. It was all the old cast, except for....introducing...Ak(aka A version 2.0).

Halfway between Bv's place and The Club, we met up at a Shell station. Ts and I needed to come down from our alcohol induced high because she still needed to drive home. So we stopped at a Select and waited for Bv. Bv eventually arrived, with two other guys in tow. One of them was Ak.

Apparently, when Bv saw A, he already formed a plan in his mind to some day introduce me to A's doppelganger, his friend Ak. Ak was quiet in Shell yet established himself as a clear player in the game by being very much the gentleman.

Earlier that night, when I had already determined that I was going to go to Ry's birthday drinking spree, I was determined to give him the gift of allowing him to fuck me. Sounds a little whorish I know, but Ry does do it right. And despite the fact I was really jonesing for his friend Cc, Ry was still officially my first conquest, and, as far as I knew, the rest of the group knew nothing about Cc and I.

Cc and I had not had another opportunity to fuck again. But he has been markedly sweeter and more daring in showering me with physical affection. In other words, he's been very very horny. However, neither of us seemed comfortable making any outward plans to fuck, we both seemed mildly content with groping each other as discreetly as we could and waiting for another opportunity to arise.

To many, it is still a mystery as to why I fucked Ry. But I still maintain that it was not just pure drunkenness or proximity. There was something about him i liked. Plus he has a really good lust worthy body. So anyway, I was about to offer myself as a gift to Ry. But then this Ak showed up.

When we were all already at Bv's, Ak sat near me and we started talking. I was then still determined to make it with Ry as a courtesy (what a goddamn weird notion I just realized), I was just planning to make the French exit as discreet as possible so that the Ak door will not be closed to me. Cc was also making moves to secure something special for the night. He kept groping my ass and giving me lust filled looks.

Things became interesting when I ended up seated between Cc and Ak and perpendicular to Ry. Ak was a bit tipsy, and Cc had already thrown up, but Ry was playing the role of birthday boy by being master of ceremonies.

Ak already had my hand in his while Cc's hand groped my ass. Ry looked at me and motioned me to sit beside him. This I did and I proceeded to kiss his neck. At first the birthday boy pretended he didn't like what I was doing until he groped my tit with his hand.

After I came up for air, Ak suddenly woke up and reached for me again, his eyes gently entreating me to sit beside him. Which I did. By this time Cc had already fallen asleep, or probably feigned sleep, as it seemed like the game was now between Cc and Ry.

Then Ry did something really stupid. It currently escapes me what he said or did at the time, but I know it was something to the effect of feigning he didn't want me. After that, Ak emerged as the clear choice.

So Ak and I made out and everyone, particularly Bv, practically begged us to go upstairs and get a room. So we did. At first it was just groping, since someone was asleep in the same room. After that we agreed to just go to sleep. Ak placed his arms around me as we spooned. I don't now how long this lasted, but the next thing I know, I was awake and we were kissing and there was no turning back.

We fucked. It was a quickie but it was a good quickie. And Ak was sweet. Little did I know that there was already drama going on downstairs as this was happening.

Apparently Cc went into dramatics after we left. He complained about being picked on because Bv made him admit that he had fucked me. It appeared that other people already knew, in fact, it seemed that everyone, particularly Ry knew about it. So much for Cc requesting for discretion.

Because of Cc's reaction to being made to admit he had fucked me, Ry became panicky. Cc was close to Ry's girlfriend, and Ry was afraid that Cc was going to spill. Cc was also afraid that his friends were gonna blab about his dirty deed to his girlfriend.

So everyone had dirt on everyone else, all thanks to me. And it seemed that Cc was particularly petulant and upset that I had chosen Ak. I theorized that Cc and Ry had come up with a schedule. I got Ry first, then I fucked Cc. The week after I slept with Cc, I slept with Ry again. Possibly Cc expected that he would get another go, but the appearance of Ak surprised him. As a matter of fact Ak totally blindsided me, I was totally expecting that I would end up with Ry yet it all changed in a heartbeat.

And after how things happened, I wouldn't change it. It all turned out exactly as I wanted it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment