Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big League

Once I encountered a man who flirted with me while his girlfriend was right in front of him, they had just made up after a silly fight that made the girl cry. After that incident I immediately (being the blabber mouth fuck and tell splut that people make me out to be [a persona I am beginning to own as most people will never let me forget it]) told people I knew of the incident, hailing it as the time I met the most awesome, awe inspiring, baddest (in a good way) player I have ever met. He was a league much much higher than mine. In Dope Wars (the facebook version) terms I was a hustler and he was a Cartel General.

I've just done something similar.

I've always sworn that I would never make the first move. But I must admit, once the first move has been made, I'm all full throttle from there.

Ry is a sweet young shy boy. Cc is a brazen, insane playful one. They are friends. And I have slept with them both. Ry is not supposed to know, no one is supposed to know. This discretion is something Cc requested.

Due to the endearing machinations of evil Bv (my most favorite partner in crime in the whole wide world), I got to sit between the two of them at a recent drinking session. And while I was a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, it all seemed to fit in the end.

Ry has been trying very very hard to start conversations with me. This time, he tried to strike a conversation with me by asking me about a song that was playing in the bar. It was "With You" by Chris Brown.

Cc was just being the horny lil dude he was. I was flirting with Ry, kissing his neck and harassing him and teasing him. Cc kissed me on the neck, which gave me the idea to kiss Ry on the neck.

Bv, who of course knows all my escapades, was smiling at me the entire time, revealing that this was his master plan.

Cc got me to kiss someone on the cheek, and after that he asked me to kiss him on the cheek. He tried pulling off this Vic Sotto shtick where whenever I would lean to kiss him, he would move his head and try to sneak a kiss on the lips. I made him stop it by holding his head and covering his mouth when I kissed his cheek.

Then he asked me to give him a French Kiss, and when I said no, he asked me to give Ry a French Kiss. I stared at Ry who looked blank and I said no again.

Cc even had me licking a bit of ketchup-mayonnaise sauce dressing from his finger. Ry squeezed my thigh. I was flirting with the two of them and most of the table didn't know.

Cc turns me on when he acts like that. Ry turns me on when he sheds his nice guy image to ravage me. And yes I am imagining a threesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment