Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clubbing

It was a night when I wanted to take a rest from hanging out with the boys of Bv's crowd (my new harem after I let go of the consistent harem from Den). I dunno if it was the constant PSP-ing or the asinine conversations or the constant hot and cold groping/ignoring thing going on (mostly the groping coming from one boy and the ignoring coming from the other one i slept with). I just wanted to get away from that whole crowd.

So one Friday I went out with Mc to my pet Club after I left the penumbra of Den. Club is actually a club in the Fort Strip with a cover charge that isn't as expensive as some of its neighbors.

The night started out slow. We made fun of what some people were wearing and proceeded to get drunk. Then it got interesting.

I had been noticing a couple of guys who were standing near us. The group of guys to our right were standard issue guys-who-don't-normally-go-out. They were wearing blah clothes and were searching the crowd like hawks looking for prey. They had probably heard the stories of people hooking up in Bar and heard that girls there can pretty much be coerced into doing anything.

The group to our left were a couple of kids who obviously liked to dance and fancied they were black because they liked hiphop.

It seemed like a tame enough night. I wasn't hungry for any hook ups, since I had my period. I just wanted to fucking dance my ass off. It also seemed like an off night for Club since the music sucked for a long time.

However, boys were ever present. Sure the kids found me amusing. Maybe it was the fact my tattoo was showing. Maybe it was the school girl style red pleated skirt I was wearing. However, here are some of the conversational gems from that night:


"Nice tattoo." he wasn't cute so I just smiled said "thanks" and turned away

"I thought you were from Assumption." duh, Assumption uniforms are not red plaid pleated skirts

"Girlfriend right? I'm cool with that." he thought Mc and I were lesbian lovers sigh men and their stupid fantasies

And of course, the most amusing exchange of all:

"Where do you live?"

"Q.C."

"Wanna go home with me?"

"I brought my car."

"Wanna take me home?"

"I have another party to go to."

"Where are you parked?"

JG points to the parking lot.

"Wanna show me?"

"No."
Ok. I felt kinda bad for this dude. But I have to admit it felt nice to dance with a dude and feel his hard cock against your ass. I did kiss him. I let him feel me up. His hand was already snaking inside my underpants but I had to moderate him because I didn't want him to hit the mother load. I also didn't want him to know I had my period.

Anyway he seemed to enjoy it. He got a free grope. He almost got to lift my skirt up high enough to flash everyone. He got to feel my tits. He got to look like a big shot in front of his friends.

But when time came, I wanted to go home. I went to the rest room with Mc for a slight pow wow. I told her I just wanted to say goodbye to that dude. And of course, his cute friends. But when we went back to the spot I didn't see him so we went home.

It was fun. I kinda missed dancing with a hard cock against my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment