Thursday, March 6, 2008

Owned

The things I'm sure of about men are...

  1. They're really petty.
  2. They're pretty competitive.
  3. They like to own things.
Boys, especially the ones I've been dealing with recently, tend to be particularly juvenile in their thinking. They often think that if they sleep with a woman, they own that woman.

Ry seems to have become aware early on that I slept with a friend of his. And, while I don't begrudge Cc for telling Ry about what happened, I guess it would've been better if he told me that he confessed. Ry and Cc are close, they're good friends and I know Cc only wanted to be a good friend by admitting that he slept with the girl that most boys think is Ry's bitch. When the fact of the matter is, I am no one's bitch.

It made sense that Ry knew because Cc had been mighty brave with all the blatant flirting in front of him. And Ry didn't seem to mind.

What amused me was that the last time I slept with Ry he spewed his come all over me. It was a quickie, and we were still clothed, I had my top on and only took off my shorts and underwear, Ry only pushed down his pants and underwear. And when he came he took the liberty of squirting jizz on my top.

Having had my fair share of men, I know when they want to make a point, when they want to claim. And aside from Ry cumming all over me like a dog marking his territory with piss, he's made some vague verbal statements as well.

Ry believes he owns me, that I will always be nice to him, and always be good to him, and always sleep with him just because I've slept with him a couple of times. I guess I'll leave his rude awakening in its own time. I won't rush it.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I guess that we do try to own things, but you know the saying when you really like something you have to let it be free, and if its for you it will come back to you. Thanks for the blogs, i really enjoy reading your Blog and it feels like a freaking show on showtime or HBO I love it.
    jean grey said...
    Immature little boys suck. They treat me like the office toy. I kinda like it cos they don't realize they're my toys. Hehehe. I'm happy you like my blog.

Post a Comment