Saturday, March 8, 2008

Letter (Emo)

It's not my fault I know. It is yours.

I'm sorry if I sound like a coward, however, I am no longer willing to put up with the drama and the bullshit you surround yourself with simply by choosing to remain in the same fucked up relationship. And we both know no matter how many times you say you don't ask for that relationship just the simple fact of staying in the same place means you consent to it and that you somehow enjoy it.

I do not want to blackmail you emotionally yet I will be firm in my stand that I will no longer consent to being your pet, your excuse and your reason for fighting. I give up, I quit, I resign. Get back to me when you've fixed your situation and maybe we can be friends again.

Because I trusted you to protect me and now I know I'm not safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment