Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Travel Honeypots





In the tradition of my previously posted Tenga onanism tools, I have only recently found the amazing LoveHoney website.

In the spirit of the Tenga Deep Throat Cups, these toys help guys masturbate on the move. Except for one major difference: these toys actually have a bare resemblance to the real thing.


I also found these sex dolls by Pipedream Products that bear unlicensed resemblance to celebrities. There's one based on Jennifer Alba, Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan and Eva Longoria. Amazingly, Sarah Jessica Parker is included in the celebrities mimicked. But what
perplexes me is that there's a sex doll made of Tori Spelling.

Why does Tori Spelling have an unlicensed sex doll? Is she even attractive? Do men dream of fucking Tori Spelling's 3 holes (orally, vaginally and anally)?


It constantly amazes me what men find arousing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment