Thursday, March 6, 2008

Being a typically sexually aware (and hopefully responsible) woman, most of my less aware, less active and less responsible female friends regularly turn to me for sexual and reproductive advice.

Now, what bothered me a while back was when a friend of mine mentioned that she had to wear pantyliners often because she hated it when her pussy smelled like, well, pussy. Which was a bit weird.

See, I love my pussy. How it smells, how it tastes, especially how it tastes on someone else's fingers, and spectacularly on someone else's tongue. I have no problems with that pussy smell she refers to. Unless she's unhygienic.

It just struck me how desperately inculcated in women this fear and hate of their bodies is. Not everything has to smell like roses. It is an actual pussy and yes normally it would smell like pussy. Clean, juicy pussy.

Another friend,Idiot, a high school classmate who I've drifted away from, struck me as an idiot and a moron recently. She told me that a common friend of ours, a girl we'll call Delilah was in the hospital for something. Then Idiot went on to say that Delilah had a psuedo FB and that they initially thought that she was pregnant. Idiot went on to say that she was pissed off at Delilah's FB when he responded to the thought of her possible pregnancy with less than what she expected.

Apparently, Idiot expected Delilah's FB to offer marriage and come up with a comprehensive scheme for raising the entire family. All I could tell Idiot was, "well, he is just an FB".

See Idiot is a girl who got impregnated by her boyfriend a couple of years ago. They were together for about 6 months and she got pregnant and they got married after her mother spoke to the boyfriend's mother. Come to think of it I should've expected that reaction from Idiot. She believes marriage is the answer. When in all actually it isn't.

Another friend was recently sick, throwing up in the office and with a headache. Typically, we started teasing her that she was pregnant. She replied that she couldn't be pregnant because she threw up late in the afternoon and not in the morning. I told her morning sickness can happen at any time. And she was shocked.

Now this baffled me that she did not know this. Any sexually active woman should be fully aware of this and know what she's going to go through in the event she does get pregnant. I had believed her to be fully aware as she was the one with a regular gynecologist, she was also the one on the pill.

I have no idea how the lives of some of these girls are right now but I do hope they learn a little bit more about sex, their bodies, fuck buddy relationships and the like before they get into fuck ups.

A woman's body, when properly cleaned and taken cared of is a very beautiful thing with smells that will drive any man crazy. And, a psuedo-FB is justa psuedo-FB. Plus, marriage is not the cure for pregnancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment