Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Baby's Got A Secret






I love secrets. Maybe because I always think that a secret is somehow more valuable than anything blatant, mostly because you need to work harder to get it. I keep secret things that mean a lot to me, like when I couldn't even post about H. And how I keep a lot of feelings hidden, or how I'd rather send intense thoughts and passionate stories out into cyberspace under the cloak of perceived anonymity.

Which is why I love the Post Secret blog/site. People send in home made post cards that contain their secrets to an address in the US. The secrets range from the mundane, the funny or the serious.



Posted here are just some of my favorites....

I check it every Sunday...and wish I could send a hand made postcard. Except sending mail to that far away a place would be a bit much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment