Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Control

He moves me on the bed. "Is this allowed," he asks, a smile on his face.

I lie down on my tummy as he places a pillow underneath my head to prop me. I arch my back and present my pussy to him. He lies on top of me and rubs the head of his dick against my hole.

I arch my back more. I want him to fuck me with his huge cock. More than 8 inches of fucking meat. He eases inside. I sigh against the pillow as he starts to move and buck against me. My ass is upturned urging more of him inside me.

I clutch at the bedspread with my right hand as my left is pressed against the wall. I want to fuck him back but the position makes it hard for me to move. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head. He leans against me and we kiss deeply though a little distractedly as the fucking continues.

"Bite me," I whisper.

He bites hard on my left shoulder. I scream.

This intense balance of pleasure and pain is what makes fucking this man so intense. Well. That and his huge dick. And the fact I almost fell for him. All those factors combined make fucking him and intense experience.

So he bites me hard and keeps fucking me. His dick bottoms out inside of me with every thrusts. All that goddamn power and that mouth just biting hard on my shoulder. He frees my hands and I push against the wall desperately.

I scream the moment I came, my shoulder still locked between his teeth, his cock pounding into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment