Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wake Up Sex

In the Peter Pan stories, there's a mention of that place between sleeping and awake, when you don't even know you're still sleeping. I love that time, that place, that way, that pace. I love waking up to feel someone's breath on me.

When I sleep, it's a whole world removed from the world we live in. It makes less sense, but is more peaceful. You float. And then you wake up. And that world ends.

Then that magical thing happens. You're half awake, half asleep, barely have a concept of who you are, where you are and what you are, then you feel a warm breath in your ear....then an arm wrapped around your waist.

Then the warm breath in your ear turns into a soft kiss. Then the kisses move down your nape and to your shoulders. The kissing is soft, and light; little touches of his lips against the skin of your upper back.

The arm around your waist tightens. His cock starts to throb against your ass. Finally you wake up and the first thing that comes to mind is, "I am me, and this is the guy I fucked last night." The next thing you think of is, "I love waking up this way."

You turn your head to return the kiss, and the kiss turns deep, with warmth fighting the cool air of your rented room. A hand starts to caress your thigh, his cock gets harder as you rotate your hips to rub it against your ass.

You turn around to face him, hold him, and fuck him.

Waking up to sex is one of the best things in the world.

Then again maybe it's just me.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
    jean grey said...
    Thanks! tried to read your blog but unfortunately it was in another language... thanks though.

Post a Comment