Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hiatus Mode?

I have been fielding a couple of offers recently. Weirdly enough I am already cooped up at home yet I have had men/guys/boys contact me, demanding immediate fuckery. What am I, freakin Jollibee? 24/7 Delivery?

I have received offers from, and turned down:

  1. Cc - young boy of long ago, the offer was for immediate gratification. I offered and made shady plans knowing it might not push through.
  2. Friend's bf - the sheer evil thought of it is tempting yet not enough.
  3. Larry Flynt - not the larry flynt, but some dude I once had relations with. The moment was there, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it.
  4. Newbie - some dude who's supposedly a player but came off too overeager.
  5. another O friend (AOF) - a possible part of the playlist yet something I'm not willing to gamble on.
  6. Kk - some call center dude who I may or may not fuck but I am not actively pursuing
Now this is weird. Am I actively going on hiatus? Is stress getting to me? Is Ts right and I'm looking for something more ...Or is Mc right and this is a sign that the end is near and we all have to repent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment