Monday, September 15, 2008

My Body's History

I was watching some TV show about women's bodies when I realized it. One of the most enlightening things I've ever discovered about myself.

I was fine with my body. In fact I didn't really pay any attention to it until I was in high school. It was just my shell, what I had. What I used to move around. I barely paid any attention to it. Until my classmates started noticing it.

They said I started growing tits faster than them. Even the boys from my co-ed elementary school didn't bother me much about it. I didn't even care if they snuck a peak at me once while I was changing. My all-girls high school classmates gave me a much harder time. My ass didn't really get enough attention until I reached high school.

I later realized that women are the first to judge when it comes to a woman's body. I've had other women delight that I'd gained weight. I've had other women delight that I had a fat ass. I've had other women judge me more than men did. Most of the time, men are just really grateful to have a woman around.

Come to think of it, women are the ones who enjoy judging. Particularly those who used to play. They like doing it most of all. Women really are more cruel than men. Men are generally more forgiving. As long as you don't insult their pride or their manhood, they'll generally leave you alone.

I was actually thinner before women started pointing out the flaws of my body. I also felt better about myself before I started listening to them. I'm guilty of it myself. I'm a self-confessed lookist. I really don't like unattractive or boring people. But then again, they may only be unattractive or boring to me.

Women, sometimes I judge them too. But mostly I just stay away from those that generally annoy me.

I now realize, who the fuck cares what all these assholes and bitches think? All this worry about the criticisms and the judging looks. Be free of them all. That is the ultimate freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment