Saturday, September 20, 2008

Use Your Hands

How to properly use your hands on me:

  1. Begin by grabbing me roughly to you. Pull me close. Grab my hair. Grip me hard.
  2. Spank my ass. Not little taps, but the ones that actually almost hurt. As hard as you can. Leave a red mark.
  3. Take off all my clothes. Don't rip anything unless I tell you before hand you can rip them off. A lover once slapped my hands away when I started to unhook my bra on my own. He wanted to do it himself. Another kneeled in front of me as he pulled off my pants. Then he wrapped his arms around my legs and pressed his face against my lace-covered crotch.
  4. Pull me to you. Roam your hands all over my body. Softly and gently. Caress all my curves.
  5. Massage my breasts. Slowly and firmly. Press them against my body, press them together. Feel their weight in your hands.
  6. Pay special attention to my nipples. Roll them softly and firmly between your fingers. You can use your tongue to lick them and your mouth to suck them too.
  7. Spank me again. Harder.
  8. Put your hands on my pussy. Find that fuck hole. Use one finger, then use two. Cross those two fingers together and curl them upward. Thrust slowly as you feel me creaming.
  9. Grab my hips and place my in position. Guide your cock into my pussy
  10. Spank me, grab me and pull my hair as you fuck me. You can bite me too.
  11. Repeat steps 4 -7 until I come.
Now here's what I want you to do. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment