Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Newbie

I've recently been reading on the Mystery Method. It's a method for pick up artists. And as my typical obsessive geeky behavior dictates, I started reading up on it as much as I can. I'm learning lots of new terms and styles that I can use to my advantage. I've also learned that men have been using parts of it on me with success for some time now.

Then a friend of mine gave my number, admittedly with my consent, to some dude. Some dude who's style of getting laid is to text me at odd hours and ask if I was busy, or if my mom was at home so he could come over. Now keep in mind that I had never met this man. He was a total stranger. I don't even know what he looks like.

I'd endured this for some time because it was a bit nice. And everyone knows I like having open options. But then it sounded a bit desperate when he stated, twice, that he was horny and that he wanted to go to my house. There were no offers of beer or even a pretense of anything but sex. And it perplexed me and disturbed me that he was willing to do this with someone he hadn't even met. It reeked of low value.

So after I called him out on his perviness I explained to him what I thought. That the game doesn't work that way. It's not simply fucking as many as you can; that makes you a whore. The game doesn't work that way. You don't reveal all your cards and evil intent immediately. If the prize is worth it, you play for it. Inch by inch and mile by mile you play for it cos its worth it.

It's not even that you want a relationship with this person. It's just that you want to fuck them more than once. Because they are worth keeping. Because they are worth it. Because they're hot and charming and funny. And what use is playing if it's not worth the prize.

Little newbie moron told me he didn't like playing games and he wanted it straight to the point. I told him I liked games cos it was more fun. I also told him he probably didn't think I was worth playing for cos he was rushing it. He said he knew I was which was why he offered, and that I was the one who turned him down. So maybe I thought he wasn't worth it. I said he didn't even give the game a chance to unfold and he rushed it. So I could never give him the fuck of his life.

Good riddance to a newbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment