Saturday, September 20, 2008

Craving

Sometimes you get the craving for different things, something new. Most people use this as an reason against monogamy. But it can be an excuse for it too.

That craving I get right now is the craving for someone to listen to me. Someone there to validate my existence and experiences by being there for me. Someone who will always be available. And these are the worst reasons for wanting to be in a relationship.

O once told me that H can become needy because he's used to having a girlfriend. This was the time when O and I were still close. When H was confusing me because of his conflicting words and actions. When he constantly needed me and wanted to see me and talk to me and be with me.

Attention is simply one of the worst reasons to get into a relationship. It's simply using someone because you need someone to always be there. It's filling a void in your life with another human being. And I am very much against it.

This is why I hate the feeling I have right now. It just sucks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment