Friday, September 26, 2008

Final Push

Yes yes. Again I want to end that long twisted history. End it cleanly. Search for that sign. Is this it? The final irrevocable sign that I have nothing at all to look forward to with him and that I should just strike him off the list. A sign in fact that I should burn the list and start anew. A mark that I must pass with flying colors. The time to bury the hatchet and let go of that security blanket. Disregard that I can get laid any time I want to if I just go to that place and that person.

I did like him for his mind originally and not just his dick. He's closed to me and so I must become closed to him. Soooo like those grammatically incorrect Catholic/Christian bumper stickers from long ago. Their stupidity lay not in the fact that they even got printed but that some morons even thought they were right and placed them on their cars. Idiots didn't know the difference between 'Don't get close to me get close to God' (which was the right way) and the printed 'Don't get closed to me get closed to God'. Faith makes people stupid. So I'll stop having faith in you (not God some other person).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment