Monday, January 19, 2009

Surprise

So I had just given up on sleep after one hour of sleep and the succeeding two hours of trying but not achieving sleep. Sucks how when you try harder to sleep you just can't seem to get there. The normal nipple-tweaking and fantasizing that relaxes me didn't work. So I decided to play Crayon Physics, and ended up frustrated cos apparently I finished the demo version. Decided to wake up and visit random links. Then I suddenly remembered to check this blog. And OMG, there were comments on the last post!

BRAD and Anonymous (who I hope is not some [former] friend who has this link and just likes hearing/reading about my shit on the down-low [cos that would totally be creepy]), thanks for reminding me that people read this shit. And hey, someone notices me over the Interwebs. Huzza!

So yeah, like Chris Brown said in that Wall to Wall song, "I'm baaaack..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment