Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It was one of those nights. I hadn't gone out in a while. So now I wanted to fucking go out. Meaning bounce from place to place looking pretty. I was chilling at a place in the Makati area with friend Baby Girl. I was a little bit bored and she was a little sleepy. I had the brilliant idea of playing the text roulette game.

The game goes like this: You text a drinking invitation to seemingly random people. These people are mostly never random. They are people you like. "Like" meaning in the context of wanting to get to know them, wanting to actually drink and converse with them, or wanting to sleep with them. A couple replied. One guy had work that night. Another dude was going to Den. And despite the fact I adore that man (One of the best players I've ever met. That word does not even begin to do him justice. and yes, I am a fan) I was not going to set foot in Den again any time soon (mostly cos of this).

One Dude did reply. He was drinking somewhere in the north, and asked what I was doing. The messages turned into a teasing game, with him giving the ominous reply "why, what do you want to do?" I gave a totally safe answer. Casual, platonic and friendly. Right notes of drinking buddy and carefree girl.

I arrived at there drinking session early in the AM. He introduced me to his friends. And I proceeded to platonic the shit out of him. He would put an arm tentatively on the back of my chair, the hand would dangle dangerously close to my shoulder. His hands would also move dangerously close to the territory of my exposed thigh. He would also look at me and smile. And i DID NOTHING.

No moves. No intentions, no nothing. I was innocent and meek and demure and all those other adjectives that are rarely associated with me. Or only associated with me when I'm tired or shy. He finally excused us from his friends and we went inside. I appeared at his mercy. He offered to make me something to eat. I said yes. Then he offered me a bed to sleep in cos I looked tired. And, he promised not to kiss me.

We did sleep in the beginning. Again, lying in the same bed, I did nothing. I was demure. I was innocent. I was THE NICE GIRL. I did sleep. After a couple of hours, I decided to go home. I tried to wait til he woke up a little.

I said his name, he turned to me with a hug. He closed his eyes and smiled. I did take the initiative there and gave him a small kiss. Which he responded to until it turned into a full-on make-out session. He stopped and said "sorry" and something to the effect of "you're just so hot."

I replied with a "no problem."

Then we started kissing again. It started with one of my small kisses. Then his hands started roaming. Whenever he would try to reach for my hips, I'd push his hands away. I'd say, "no, stop," with a little-girl-please-don't smile in my voice. "I have to go home," I reasoned

Finally, he climbed on top of me and declared that he was going to violate me. I still struggled a little, maintaining that light tone of voice. He started grinding his hips against me. I tried to stifle my moans, but of course, I could never stop those things.

When he noticed I was still struggling, he asked if I really had to go home or I just didn't want to do it. I looked at him with wide eyes. He said, with a wicked smile, "this won't take long."

I took off my own underpants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment