Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been moaning and groaning about all the blah blahs of the men/fucktoys in my life for most of last year. In fact, this blog was mostly started so I could moan and groan about them in secret. I just up and decided to end it all. Commit playlist suicide. By killing them not in memory, but in the present.

Yep, I no longer go to those places. I'm generally avoiding 3 drinking nightspots. I am also mainly avoiding hanging out with 1 person. But that's mostly because I realized he is kind of an asshole.

I just want to be left alone. All the contacts/options in those locales/circles are either exhausted or tainted. In fact, I'm not even that horny right now. Maybe if I see The Jackhammer again I'll get horny. Maybe if I find someone attractive. Now I'm pretty ok with my fingers, working out my plans and going on hiatus. Damn, whenever I say the word hiatus, 10 dicks suddenly start lining up for my mouth. Well, we'll see. Play DDR in TriNoMa, maybe I'll find you (I like to watch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment