Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So yeah, I heard from a guy in a bar. The guy who said it was actually someone I was sleeping with. And yes, I have gotten texts from him before 10PM but that really didn't mean anything. Except that he was impatient and couldn't wait.

Is this true? I do have some people I send SMS (SMS-es?plural form anyone?) to after 10PM. Mostly, because I get bored with whoever I'm drinking with at the moment and I wanna bounce to someplace else (I am also trying to curb this, I think it's a horrible habit to get into).

And, in hindsight, most of the people I messaged were actual potential fucks. Some were old (literally) standbys, others were new untested dudes. Most of the messages were random "hey"s "you out?"s and "what cha doin?"s. The underlying meaning being "hey, maybe we can have sex?" There's a maybe there cos sometimes when I do really wanna have sex, I often just say "you wanna hook up". Most of the time I just say "Fuck me?"

Is that a fast and tested-rule though? Cos I have set up booty calls prior to 10PM. And I have had booty calls scheduled in the afternoon (they were exempt from being sex dates cos there was no requisite date part of movie/dinner/coffee).

I recently received an SMS from this one dude I made the mistake of sleeping with once. He keeps asking me where I am and what I'm doing at around 11 PM on a weekend. Come on! I'm either purposely at home or out having fun. If you wanna fuck just say so. Jeez, you're the one with the dangling balls. Be as obvious as them and ask. I'd probably still say no though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment