Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My name is Jean Grey, and I am a moaner. I am loud. I know. Hentai-sounds are issued. I have been asked to keep quiet during quickie-some-other-person's-house-sex. I have had my mouth covered. I have had cloth stuffed to my mouth. Kinky sex shit I know. But yes, when fucking in other people's jurisdictions, one must keep quiet.

But I heard something during some semi-rough quickie sex that I've never heard before. "Shut up," he said. The sex was rough, bordering-on-rape sex. Yes. The kind I like. He was on top of me, groaning and moaning about how wet and tight I was. I was giving off the fluttering high-pitched Japanese-y anime/hentai/ecchi sounds. It felt good, I couldn't help it. He was thrusting really hard. Giving it to me really bad. And all those bad-erotica cliches (pumping/pistoning etc...). I think he got off on being all butch cos I was acting really femme. He did promise to fucking rape me. He was just trying to live up to it.

He said "shut up" on the withdraw. Then he thrust back as I was looking at him with shocked wide eyes. I had to cover my mouth with my own hand. I had to keep biting my lips to keep from dying when I couldn't moan.

It took me longer than usual to come of course. And, admittedly, it wasn't as good as when I could moan/scream my brains out.

Note to self: must stop fucking at other people's houses. Rented rooms are best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment