Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guys and Semen

Dude and I were talking after sex. Tiring, exhausting sex. We were smoking cigs and the old man was quite wiped out. He suddenly lay down on the bed and then suddenly jerked back right up. He uttered a completely un-manly "eww".

I looked at him. He'd just lain down on some of his own semen. I just stare at him in wonder. He goes, "well, I know why should I be grossed out, it is mine." I use the smile I do when I'm not particularly interested. 5 minutes later he does it again, goes eww again and moves.

Aside from being perplexed at his short term memory loss (easily explained by his age and consistent early-life drug use), I wondered why he was so grossed out. Would he have been less grossed out if he had been assured it was just my juices there? Would it have been more acceptable if its just sweat? I know some (younger and less experienced) guys have a problem with kisses after blowjobs, but come on, its just touching your back. It may be because the wet spot is cold, but puh-lease. An "eww"? Does the word "eww" have a place in the scenario of oral sex and rim jobs and sweat and tons of mingling assorted juices?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment