Friday, June 1, 2007

Rainy Season Hormones

Just got back from distant northern province. Darker and somehow hornier.

What the hell is it about rainy season that makes people horny? Is it the cold? The damp atmosphere? Rain dripping down from roofs?

Anyway, people are horny.

I came back to the workplace to find a horny O. One who asked for sex, or even just a blowjob. He seemed eager enough despite mentioning that it would be "awkward" because V tapped it before him.

I was perplexed. V had not been in contact since we last burnt the sheets. It was non-issue. There was absolutely nothing preventing O from doing me, no exclusivity clause or non-compete clause that said he couldn't or shouldn't. Not that I actually want him to...but it just perplexes me that he brought V up.

Old uragon friend Bv (22 y/o baby boy) might be in Manila soon. Possibly to hook up. Am keeping my fingers crossed. I miss young boys.

Virgin boy Bn and I have been texting. A friend asked me what the attraction was. My reply? He's cute! Pretty girl eyes. Tiny lips (which I've never tried before). And....he's a freakin virgin! Guys aren't the only ones who want to be first y'know!

Weird, psycho old X has been coming around sniffing for it. Even called when I was in T. He made a delightful offer. Since he had no cash for a C.I., if I pay for it, he'll do ALL the work. As in ALL of it. He still knows how to make me quiver. And he's actually good in bed.

Weirdly enough am on a hiatus again. Too tired, or too busy or too lazy to look for hook ups. I stay in. Unless I'm at a work thing. I'm behaved. I don't look for boys. I haven't gone clubbing in ages. I'm working, free-lancing.

A friend recently asked me to update my blog, I told her there was nothing to update. If she was looking for sex posts, I have none for her. I am too busy working on my life to look for hook ups. As of yet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment