Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A = success

A = X + Y + Z

X = work

Y = play

Z = keeping your mouth shut

Well yeah. Leeched this off another site, but hey I like it!

Been going hither and tither. Working. Fucking (but still not enough...hahah). Hanging out with long lost friends.

Life is indeed a cycle. I go through these weird motions of wanting it and wanting it. Sex I mean. Then suddenly I get into this zone where I want to keep working and working then sex comes along and BAM! Suddenly I'm on fucking mode again.]

It's weird how sex happens sometimes. Suddenly an SMS, or a nudge or a bottle of beer. Then the next day your deliciously sore and sort of warm all over.

No hard feelings yes, definitely none. It's all just physical, chemical, fun, pure, unadulterated. SEX. Not tainted by all that confusing weird emotions and idoiosyncrasies or fears and insecurities.

Yes. No strings attached sex, just what I like. In the midst of deadlines and work and heavy loads and backlogs. Sex. It's completely fucking cerebral how I think of it.

Imagine having access to dozens and dozens of memories, flashes, even just the barest hint of a sexual encounter transformed into a full-blown masturbation fantasy.

Yes, another ode to sex. An escape from the stresses and troubles of daily life. A haven, sweet charger to my eternally depleted battery, a hobby, a passion, a creative outlet.

Fun. Pure. Clean. No Fuss No Muss Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment