Monday, June 4, 2007

Repression Kills

Oh yes it does...

I'm wet (rain got me, that bastard), and horny. Too busy to fuck though. Am racketeering. Something I actually like doing.

O and I are at extreme odds (I hate him somehow) and this has nothing to do with our sexual proclivities.

Work work work is on my mind. Being a workaholic, working my ass off. Starving myself (figuratively) and exercising trying to lose weight.

But yeah my nipples get hard whenever I get a steamy flashback and I get wet whenever I dream about sex stuff.

I'm not gonna die yet because I do masturbate quite often. My hands are cramping already. This is not a trade-off or sacrifice or typical I'll-be-good-just-make-my-family-ok thing, I just don't have the time or opportunity to indulge in sex.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment