Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My ass has been the target for many an angry penis over time. Due to my luscious (opinion does not necessarily express the view of the writer, only of others) asscheeks, men seem to always want to explore the warm netherhole trapped in between.

I've explored the territory extensively. I've been fingered in the ass (the first a somewhat momentous occassion), I've been rimmed (see a post about V), and now yes, I've been fucked in the ass.

I always thought losing my anal virginity would be akin to losing my vaginal virginity. Something momentuous and slightly painful with a little bleeding. The actual only got the painful part down.

V and I's third time together was indeed the charm. We're learning each other's bodies, becoming a little more confident in our explorations. And while he's always made it pretty fucking obvious that my ass was a prime target, this time he actually did something about it.

We'd been fucking for sometime then suddenly I was turned over for doggie sex. Then suddenly I felt his dick thrust it's way up my ass. Due to the extreme lubrication which came from my pussy, his dick got about halfway in. Which led to me begging him to stop. It hurt. It was hot and full and an alien sensation. I started sobbing.

Yet when he finally withdrew I missed it. He didn't stay in long. Just probably trying to break me in. The fucker loved it I could tell. I want to indeed try it again. This time maybe with some warning. or a rim job prior to a thrust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment