Saturday, June 9, 2007

An Old Fantasy

This is a fantasy I've been having since I was about 13 years old. Which shows how intensely sexual I was at a young age. (And how heavily I already was into fantasy and sado-masochism)

I am an employee (or victim or slave) of the state. And they have created clones that were bred within the system. However the clones are devoid of humanity. No emotions, nothing. It's my job/duty/privilege to teach them humanity by having sex with them.

I walk naked into this big hospital-like room. It is like a ward in the sense that only curtains separate the beds from one another. My "patients" are full grown men in their early 20's, devoid of expression. They seem to be asleep.

I approach the first one. He wakes up when I touch him. He looks at me, eyes wide. I kiss him and he inhales sharply when my lips meet his. He reaches for me and pulls me on top of him on the bed.

We continue kissing, he touches me like it's the first time he has touched a woman (and in fact he is, these clones of the state are kept in strict seclusion where even conditional homosexuality is not practiced since they are not "human" enough to have libidos). He's trying to learn me with his hands.

I touch him and he's ready and we do it. We fuck. Until he comes. I don't. But it doesn't matter because I have more work to do. I leave him and move on to the next bed.

What's interesting about my patients is that they are in various degrees of being "humanized". Which means that with each "patient" I go to, There degree of "humanity" becomes higher. which makes the sex hotter and a bit rougher.

I had a strict routine and schedule there, because the "humanization" had to work that way. I fucked three then they would all have me at one go. I had a total of 12 patients. So I did three then a gang bang in 4 sets. This was what I did once a week.

I was owned by the state in this way, doing them a huge favor. Offering up my breasts, pussy and ass to better men. They learned cunnilingus from me, 69, doggie style. All of it They learned from me. I was teaching them. Then after I was through they were human, I was part of their education.

Oh yeah. The psychology is very telling in my fantasy. I needed, at the time I started having this fantasy, to feel justified in my sexual needs. I also wanted to be used, but to have a reason for being used. I also wanted to be in control at the beginning, then be controlled at the end. Oh heck, psychologizing my own fantasies really does bore me. But this fantasy, still turns me on. And I still weave it. The actual fantasy is too long to post. Too detailed...Would make me too horny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment