Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Damn!

A couple of hours after I posted my "why I'm not getting laid" post, suddenly that changed.

Received SMS in wee hours of morning from V using an unknown number, asking me to meet him up at B. I went. He was there. And so was H.

Apparently the number V used to message me was H's. V currently doesn't have a phone which explains why he hasn't replied or been in touch. Which makes me wonder how he got my number when H doesn't have it. What he wrote my number down or something? Which would have been amusing...:)

Anyway, so I was chilling with the guys and H started sending me SMS messages, letting me know it was his number. He eventually (and predictably) asked me out, saying he "thought" it was cool with V because H already asked him.

Long story short I said it was ok I'd let him know when I was available. Stupid H asked if it was ok to make a play that night, and I was like, "No. Can't you see I'm here coz you're friend texted me so we could have sex?!" Well, I didn't actually say all that, but yeah I thought it.

It was weird. Yeah. And I'm flattered as hell.

So anyway V and I left together. It was morning, sun was up and we ended up at my home away from home: Eurotel.

We did it. Did it so hard I screamed several times. And the bastard fucked me in the ass!

Oh yeah, that statement deserves more than a single post. I will expound on that shit later.

V as always is good. Damn him for being so good. And after so long without I was coming like a fountain.

No orals this time, as I wasn't about to suck something that's been up my ass and of course he wasn't gonna go down if I wasn't (this is probably V's only flaw as a lover, oh, except for the fact he can get really rough).

God V's tongue is amazing, and so is his prowess. He's a lil on the chubby side so he always surprises me when he can pull off beautiful execution. My legs are still sore though.

Unlike my previous post-V post I can't really afford to wax poetic about him because there was nothing poetic about this session. If anything it was like a fast-tempo wham-bam rock song.

Oh yeah he turned me out. Again. Third time.

V's face changes whenever I see him too. First time I met him he had really short hair looked like a daddy. Second time his hair had grown and he had facial hair making him look dangerous. Now, he was so freakin clean-cut cute I felt like having a crush on him.

Yes V can do it for me. The roughness mixed with the sizable dick and the knowledge when it comes to fucking. The honesty and the candidness of our conversations. His hands. His legs. His broad shoulders that I can bite whenever I'm close.

Thank God he finally got it that I didn't need to be wet before he pushes in. I actually like not having my pussy too wet at first. More friction. A little more pain. A bit more difficult.

I'm learning the noises he makes now. God that was hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment