Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Sex Life

Which means I have none if I have time to make these posts.

Oh yeah, the last time I had sex was April 20, 2007. Which makes it Goin on 2 months. Not that I'm bemoaning it. I'm just...well..stating a fact.

Yeah, I know if I wanted to bad enough I can have sex. But I don't wanna have sex with just anyone. I do have SOME standards y'know.

Besides, I wanna have sex with someone new. I got tired of the old ones. Despite the irregularity and one night stand quality of our hook ups, if it's just sex it's just sex. No connection.

And I am horny. No less hornier than I was before. It's not something you ever really forget if you're me. Just the other day I was teasing with O.

It was about 8 or 9 AM at the office. A slow day because there were so few people in the office. O suddenly walk to my area. I look up at him and he just stares down the front of my dress and looks at my tits.He reaches down and grabs and fondles me quickly. My tits, my ass, he reaches up my skirt to touch my pussy. I hug him around the waist a lil, me still seated and him standing. He grabs my hand and presses it against his crotch.

He leaves and goes back to his cubicle. He sends me a YM: BJ. I teased him a bit. He says he'd fuck me if he only had a condom. I annoy him a bit. About 2 hours later, he is ignoring me and working. And I'm still in a heightened sense of horniness. I asked him how he did it, he replied: mindset. Damn!

I'm yearning, jonesing for someone to sleep with, but don't want to go through the effort of looking for one. My baby boy C set me up on a blind meeting with his friend P. Who turned out to be a slouchy not attractive 20 year old boy. I mean, he was nice, witty, but just not attractive.

Also am trying very hard not to give in to the urge to take a peek at O's private life.

I know O does not want me around anymore. I mean, he wants to fondle me (and has admitted to liking it, which is pretty freaking obvious cause he keeps doing it) and he wants to work with me (thank God for rackets). Yet he no longer wants to share his private life with me.

He no longer invites me to go to his fave bar. He no longer talks to me about his personal life. He has closed himself off after I fucked V. I'm trying to make this a non-issue, but my old desire to have him as a friend defeats me.

My sex life is secondary to my life. I am not willing to forego everything for sex...yet.

I keep busy so I forgot to have sexual relations or hunt for hook ups. Now I'm not that loaded and...

Most people would say this is where a boyfriend comes in handy, to take the edge off, relax and have someone to sleep with on a regular basis. I say this is what Fuck Buddies are for. Yet despite my old FB's insistence on getting me despite the fact I ditched him a year ago, I still don't want to go to the hassle of being with a steady FB. Dunno why though.

My sex life is pretty boring now. But it's sorta ok, it was pretty lively the past couple of. I refuse to actively search for guys now. I've grown up maybe just a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment