Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too Damn Busy

My life is haggard and slightly stressed...too busy to be doing anything like "blogging" in my spare time. Besides my home PC is broken.

Going on a country tour of cities without actually seeing the cities, just flying in dropping off, having an event and leaving. It's extremely hot in a lot of provinces nowadays.

Have NO time to look for NEW victims. Haven't even posted backlog on O who made a great mistake very apparent by enticing me with some hankypanky in a summer capital.

Met a barely legal teen boy I would love to get my hands on. met up with old CC friends P and B who are going along their lives. Ran into T at a huge mall. Trying to tell people my old YM id is bust (for no apparent reason it just broke).

Missing my old friends, missing my new friends. Crappers. This leg of events is running my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment