Sunday, May 6, 2007

My First Rim Job

According to wikipedia, a rim job is..

Anal-oral contact, also referred to as anal-oral sex, rimming, or anilingus (from "anus" and "lingua"), is a sexual activity involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth of another.

Analingus involves a variety of techniques to stimulate the anal area including kissing, licking, and sliding the tongue in and out of the anal opening.[1] Pleasure from rimming comes from the sensitive nerve endings surrounding the anal opening, which are typically stimulated by the tongue and lips. The pleasure can be so intense that it can sometimes be the only sexual stimulation one needs to reach orgasm.


Several men have had lingering fascinations with my ass. Mostly because the fact that I have such fat and soft cheeks that are prime for being spanked.

However, I only experienced a rim job recently. From the guy V who was mentioned in some other previous articles.

It was an amazing experience. So I amazing that I was tempted to propose to the bastard as he did it.

V's a master in tongue techniques (as I have also mentioned previously). And rimming is perfect for him.

I wasn't really expecting it. We were just in typical 69 position, just eating each other. When I felt his tongue move somewhere unexpected. A new place. A forbidden place.

Sure I'd let him finger me there, but always balked at full on anal sex. So it was a warm, wet liquid surprise when I felt his tongue slide over my chocolate starfish.

I was so shocked I let his penis fall from my mouth.

It was definitely something new and different. Some people may say it's gross and that it's icky. But dammit, open up your minds to the couple of thousand nerve endings on each human's body. Explore them all. You'll find there's nothing icky or gross about it.

It's human. And it's hot... sigh...rim jobs rock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment