Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Was worried that after the A incident H would be pissed/aloof/upset. See, I am still human enough and still like him enough to worry about how he feels.

I do not regret sleeping with A. That was something a couple of freakin years in the making and I wasn't about to let a non-existent relationship with H stop me. And it didn't. I just felt bad H had to see it. Irrevocable fact that yes, if H can fuck around, so can J. (definitely so can J)

My worries were mollified when H and I fell to messaging over sexual props. A friend's birthday was coming up and she requested for some kinky bondage crap. H suggested a place. I suggested we meet up later that night.

We did. I met up with my friend MC, we updated each other and went bought the gift. Then we hooked up with H at a club he worked in.

He arrived late. MC was already asking me if there was anything wrong and I had to explain to her that yes, H always is late.

I was wearing my new glasses. Making me almost unrecognizable when he arrived. I watched him talk to some girl. And he didn't even know I was there. Finally he saw me and came over. We talked a little. (more like shouted to hear ourselves above the music) He kissed me on the cheek, we made (nasty) comments about someone and then he excused himself to work. But before he left he issued a one-word command: Kiss.

And I did. And we did. And I apologized to MC after for the bold public display of affection. After the sets finished, our ears ringing, MC and I decided to stay outside, away from the noise. I told her I'd just text H to let him know where we were was I couldn't find him.

On our way out we chanced on H (fortuitously) talking to someone who looked (old) important.

We tried to creep by and avoid any undue attention. But just as I passed him (seems his eyesight is bad already), I heard H tell the person he was conversing with, Excuse me," then say the words, "J. Are you leaving?"

I turned slowly, fixed a smile on my face and said, "No, we're just going outside for some air."

"Ok, don't leave just yet."

"Ok"

So Mc and I went outside, lay our tipsy asses on the daybed and started conversing. We peeked glances at some hot rocker dude while waiting for H. And we waited a long long time.

Then H came out. We made out several times. It was hot and heavy stuff. In front of Mc. Who seemed to not care. But, well, admitted to a little envy. I guess she told bf D. Hehehe.

H left again. Mc teased me by saying it was ok if she had to take a cab home by herself. H had asked what my plans for the night were. I insisted I was going home as I had driver/spy Arr with me.

So H and I made out a couple more times. We were on hiatus for so long I could feel his dick twitching just from the French kissing. And as I left he squeezed my ass.

Mc raved about H all the way to the car. How good we looked together. Etc. etc. etc.

Still. It was all about fucking. And of course that one-word command: Kiss. (it kinda felt nice during. the whole Neanderthal aspect of being told to do something. Something you sorta wanted to do in the first place. But scary as well in the sense of. Oh fuck, now I obey his commands?)

No mention or reference to A at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment