Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Since I got this whole car privileges plus driver combo thing going on, I've been trying to ditch both the car and driver.

Both are obviously aligned with the family, meaning my mother and daddy. So I have to hide my things (sex, drugs and alcohol) from him. At first I wasn't sure where his loyalties lay, whether I could corrupt him. But so far Arr (driver/spy) has proven an alliance with the parental units.

Then a brilliant idea came to me. Why not maximize my mom's trust in my friends who have cars? Brilliant!

Actually, it was an honest deal. I was going out with T who had a car and I asked my mom if I had to bring our car since T already had one. Momma (thank God!) said no.

So I set a thing with T. And as she wanted to meet H (curiosity. it's gotta be the H stories that I've been telling her), I told her we'd chill somewhere then end up with H.

So I set things up. Told Bv and DM I wasn't available as I already had a thing. Told H I'd meet him and that I was free to fuck as I got to escape Arr for the night.

Then the turning point arrived. T was unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. And I still wanted to go out. So I lied to my mom told her T was just gonna be late. I coerced Bv and DM to go out with me. And we ended up at the bar H,V and O hang out in.

Now, I gotta explain how I looked that night, how I was decked out, to give an idea of how and why certain circumstances arose.

I'd recently purchased this cute conservative looking satin shirt dress that was only a little above the knee with puffy sleeves up to my elbow. I also had a gray shawl with me that I used as a scarf, thin silver hair band, my 3-inch high boots and my purple glasses.

I looked deceptively conservative. Except when I sat down, because the slit of the dress apparently went as high as mid thigh.

So I was chilling with DM and Bv. And I noticed V looking at me. Oh wait, he wasn't looking. He was staring. And I caught him doing it several times. And worse, I caught his girlfriend doing it too.

I have no idea if she knows about my thing with V. But now I fear the worst.

H finally arrived. He took a seat beside me and complimented me. Then DM and Bv had to go home. (now the crazy part) Then O arrived with L (officemate). Then C arrived.

It was funny, O was seated between L and I. And O was teasing me about my outfit. He was caressing my shoulder, feeling the texture of my dress when H suddenly said, "Stop touching her." A surprised O immediately withdrew his hand. And H continued, "cos I'm next." In my mind of course I was going, "Dude, you have no idea..."

There was also one time when I was talking to C, who I do normally flirt with (think of it as normal practice for 2 players who happen to be friends), actually, we were just talking. C being kinda drunk and me being not. Of course he almost spilled beer on my crotch again. But funny I saw H from the corner of my eye, he was about to come over, and when he saw me talking to C he made an "oops" gesture and went away.

So finally things mellowed and H was seated beside me and on my other side was L. H and I started making out heavily. Annoying and kinda embarrassing L. H and I finally did decide to leave.

We left, went to a motel room somewhere and had nice naughty kinky sex.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment