Thursday, October 4, 2007

End of//Part 3: Spicy

The sex. As usual. Was hot.

Sex with H always is.

Foreplay included making faces, a brief physical exam, and a thorough appreciation of the invention of the fabric satin.

Seeing as how my knee still had that stupid wound, we couldn't do my favorite doggie, but we did basically much of everything else.

Most exquisite was when I was on top of him and he asked me to keep just the head of his dick inside me. He told me not to take him all in yet. We savored the feeling of my pussy clenching the head of his cock.

I just realized he had a long exquisite neck. Partly because he's so tall and partly because he's so skinny, that neck is swan like and elegant. And very nice to nibble on.

And so is his cock come to think of it. That pulsing meat. I've had to experiment with the length and size to be able to even take a quarter of it in my mouth. (I'm sorry I have a small mouth and a small jaw. Oh please don't take that against me you asshole men. Besides he's really huge.)

But I love sucking on it now. Maybe because it's so substantial. Unlike the rest of his manorexic frame. His cock makes up for the lack of meat anywhere else in his body. His cock is just a bit too big for me. So much that when the suction breaks you hear that cute "pop" sound.

And of course when we fuck, it's not all fucking. We sleep together a lot. Literally. I realized this when I ended up having a dream beside him. We were spooning and I figured out in that one night that I drooled and that he talks in his sleep. There was also a second instance of the one-word command. This time it was: Cuddle. And yes, I obeyed.

After sex we ended up hungry (as usual) and I asked him to go to a nearby JB.

We go. And people proceed to stare at us for a couple of reasons: 1) H just looks weird. 2) I definitely look like a pretty princess out on an evening party. and it's compounded into one final reason: 3) we don't look as if we should be together.

So anyway we end up eating there, where he proceeds to hand me a "Spicy" flaglet from his chicken cos I was spicy apparently. Then we go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment