Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chaste and not Chased

So ok. I am.

Haven't gotten any action in 5 weeks. Yes H was the last.

I'm still tempted to make nice with him just so I can scratch this itch I've been feeling. Yet I am resisting.

Mostly because I know it's a bad trap to fall into again. He is like a bottomless pit. You keep expecting the pain yet it never comes, until you have to hit yourself to stop your own self from falling.

Oh and he's like stepping in shit. You don't know you're in until you had that "accident".

It's nice that some common friends are trying to get me to make nice. I mean, after all, it was my fault. I did overreact. I've done worse than flirt with someone else, I've made out with someone else within a 1 meter radius of him.

But. Maybe if he'd asked me. If he really had no idea what that drama was all about. Maybe we'd be ok.

I guess. He doesn't want my drama. And. I guess I'm not worth being concerned over.

After all. We were less than friends, less than lovers. What do you call someone who says he likes you yet cannot do anything to comfort you? A fuck buddy. My problem was not recognizing that fast enough.

Whenever men tell you that they want you to be friends, or that they want you to be more than Fuck Buddies, it means total steaming crap.

Yes. I still am not ready to see H again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment