Thursday, September 13, 2007

H's an Asshole!

Ok well, he's not.

Despite all the sordid and evil things that happened to me yesterday (beginning with tripping over own feet while jogging/running/walking and ending with finding new born puppies crawling blindly underneath our vehicle) H is still...dead.

Ok, so I can't jog for 3 days (due in part to twisted/swollen ankle and partly due to dental surgery). I can't smoke, can't eat fish, can't eat anything hot and can't drink using a straw, for 3 days.

So I was randomly messaging people. And of course some people replied. Either to taunt me for my misfortune, offer words of encouragement, or wonder out loud how a full grown adult manages to trip over her own feet while jogging, twist her ankle, scrape and bloody her knee, get glasses and get dental surgery all the same day. It was just my luck I guess.

But one person remained silent. One person who would've mattered. One fucking person that I'm supposedly dating/seeing/sleeping with (hey asshole, if we're sleeping together, why aren't we sleeping together?).

H. Yes that's right. H has disappeared. Literally. Though I said I'd give up on him. I hadn't expected such deafening silence to meet my "friendly" messages. Now I know the wonders not having sex will do. It makes a man sweeter, more affectionate, and generally less of an asshole.

Once a man gets it, it all changes. Yes H has sort of been revealed to be a dickhead. Despite all my other posts that he is a nice, honest, open, though not commitment ready, man.

I officially declare that I am hurt, offended and pissed off. Especially since I know he has load as he missent a message to a girlfriend of mine. And yes, he's going out again, it was in the goddamn message.

I guess he doesn't give a shit mostly. Or didn't feel particularly alarmed. Or maybe he was just busy/had no load/lost his phone...etc...etc...etc...

Fuck it. I'll go for...he's an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment