Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dialogue

This is a short list of things I've said, which left me wondering what the hell I was thinking when I said them:

1) Stop calling me, I already got what I wanted from you (yes. I did say that. To a guy named K. It was a while back. And it was kind of appropriate [I had just broken up with my bf and hence, was unfeeling]).

2) Men are so easy. Yes. It's true! When it comes to sex anyway.

3) All you want to do is live voyeuristically through my life. I said this recently (or something like it) to a friend. It was getting annoying how fixated she was on my life. How she kept pressing for details of my sexual activities. Downright freaky.

4) Please please gain 5 kilos. Said it to H. Because he is alarmingly skinny (think Nicole Richie). Hey, I had this inner rule I wouldn't sleep with him til he gained, but he-hey I break my own rules.

5) Sorry, but, you're not exactly gorgeous. I believe I've said this several times. Mostly to women. Who think they are all that. And diss guys. Oh well.

6) Did I break you? Again, H. I thought I did break him.

7) Kangaroo tayo. I think I said it to V. :))
(Kangaroo n./v. - from the root word kang, as in: kang kang, kantot....meaning sex)

8) Would you like to rape me? Sadomasochistic me. Got no takers though. It was a bad time. I was depressed. One of them was shocked and concerned. The other disappointed that he was depressed too and wasting the opportunity.

9) Please shut up. Vainly told to H as he kept on yapping. Please please just shut the fuck up forever.

10) Pa-virgin ka. Said it to V. And he was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment