Thursday, June 5, 2008

Red Flags

Been flying a little straighter and a little nicer the last couple of days. Have turned down a couple of invites. Have been behaved and tried to keep my trap shut. Resting my weary ass.

Getting laid has become too easy. Now when I want to rest I get offers. Which is a little bit weird. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. When you don't want it, it comes. When you do it doesn't. The things you want control you.

So here I am keeping my cool. Just trying to keep my head above water and my pussy out of trouble. While offers keep tumbling in I keep trying to maintain my goals of hiatus and, well, a little less sluttiness.

Some of my past decisions have come back to bite me in my huge gargantuan ass. So I've decided to just stay away from the possibility of bad decisions. Men, guys and boys aren't equal. And, despite the fact I adore the last I had some major changes have got to be made.

In an effort to be less, well, accommodating to cocks and robbers, I have decided to post some red flags which will signal to me that the one I have my eye on is a very bad idea.

  1. Likes crappy music. The definition of crappy music may vary, and I try not to be a musical slob as I end up eating my words eventually (Damn you Paramore! You're hot female lead made me change my mind). However, there are some non-negotiable bands. Locally, I would never be with guys who like: Cueshe, Six Cycle Mind, Hale, novelty songs (except for cutesy advertising jingles). And those who take Parokya ni Edgar too seriously are out (I mean, they do have some good songs, but recent albums contain too many parodies of something else). For foreign acts, guys who like: Michael Learns to Rock are definitely out. Same goes for acts I don't know who are irrepressibly cheezy.
  2. Call Center Agents and Bartenders. Sorry, had enough of that kind. The first type is screwy when it comes down to sheer logistics. And, well, being an ex-call center agent myself, quite promiscuous. Plus what the hell do we talk about? The latter? Just cos I've had too much of that type.
  3. Guys with backne. Uherm. Back acne? My skin's not perfect but when I run my hand down a man's back I want to feel smooth skin, not bumps. And yes I have been fooled by guys with nice skin everywhere except on their back. It's just disappointing.
  4. Recyclables. Meaning, guys who I've had and already discarded. And guys that I've passed on before. Sure I adore H, always will probably. But this whole thing is not... advisable. And yes, I do intend to stop. Despite the rocking, amazing motherfucking great sex we have. Same goes for the weiners who are trying their luck again despite the fact I passed on them before. Yes, I have a list of names in mind.
  5. Guys in relationships. I have inadvertently had sex with married men. Okay, if you feign innocence, that bites you in the ass. Sometimes, it's a matter of not asking because you don't wanna know, or being lied to. Men who wanna fuck will do anything to get it (lie, cheat and steal). While this was previously an unimportant factor, the sheer trouble of trying to locate his ass or sometimes even of fucking the man becomes a problem. And no cock is worth the trouble. And there is the improbable possibility I might fall for him. Hahahahah hahah (cue laugh track here).
Aside from these there are also resolutions I would like to make:

  1. Try anything once. Meaning: I need new fuckers who do not remind me of previous ones.
  2. Teach a man as much as possible the first time.
  3. No more motherfucking quickies!
  4. Rule of threes: 3 fucks in quick succession then discard, or once every three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment