Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flashbacks

Scenes from past exploits keep flashing through my brain lately. 3 weeks without sex can do this to a woman. A woman on her period no less. One who just has to compensate by masturbating (yes women can masturbate, even on their period).

Me on lying on my stomach. Him on top of me, his cock moving in and out of my pussy. His hands pressing mine against the bed. I'm screaming, moaning loudly as he keeps fucking me with his huge cock. He bites me on my shoulder. Hard. I scream harder. He grabs my hair and pull my face closer to his for a brutal kiss.

Me sitting in front of a computer. Him suddenly standing behind me. His hands suddenly reach for my tits. He massages them, squeezes the nipple. As I open my mouth to moan he kisses me. Upside down, spiderman style.

Me on the phone, my hands on my pussy. Him a couple of thousand miles away listening to me moan. I press my face against the pillow to stifle the sounds I make. But I keep the phone close so he can hear.

Him a couple of thousand of miles away. On the phone. In the bathroom. Masturbating. I can hear him come. 15 minutes later he goes back inside the bathroom much to his family's surprise and confusion. I keep him masturbating for me.

In church, at mass, in the times I went to mass. Him far away, sending me evil text messages as I pretend to listen to the priest. Me squeezing my legs together as my mother tells me to pay attention.

My nipples hard at a talk. I am wearing a white blouse and someone is sending sex thoughts my way.

Him on top of me, fucking me. That dirty smirk on his face after he knows I've already come several times. He keeps thrusting his big fat cock inside me. Watching my face.

Me riding him. The first time we had sex. I'm close to having a massive orgasm. He asks, "are you coming?" I nod wordlessly, my mouth agape, gasping and thrusting and fucking him. "I know, I can feel it," he says. Three seconds later I come hard around his cock and he reaches up for me to hold me as he comes too.

Me half asleep. Him just finishing watching a movie. He curls up behind me. His hand wrapped around my left tit. He starts kissing my bare back. I turn to face him and we begin round 2.

Him on top of me. Thrusting. Hard. We're on the floor. "I'm coming," he says. I tell him, "come baby." He looks perplexed. "Are you sure?" "I'm safe." He speeds up amidst our moans and groans until he comes inside me.

I'm lying on my back, half-drunk and lost in a daze of orgasm and sexual arousal. His hands are thrusting inside me. Young boy. "There's so much," he wonders, as my juices coat his hand. I've been coming repeatedly for the past 20 minutes. He crawls to go down on me. My hands pulls his hair.

I'm walking on the way to the restroom. He reaches out a hand to grab me. He pulls me to the men's room. He's squeezing my tits. In about 5 seconds flat my left tit was fully exposed. He leans down to suck and bite it. I moan as I hold on to his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment