Friday, February 6, 2009

Bruised but not Broken

I'm one of those people that think good sex leaves people bruised, sore and barely able to walk afterwards. I like it rough and violent. Yes I'm one of those loud and borderline masochistic girls.

So after a recent session, I wanted to figure out what kinds of soreness mean I had a really good time.

  1. Shoulder. From being manipulated and bitten (by myself and by my partner). From having my hands held above my head.
  2. Hips. Obviously. From thrusting.
  3. Pussy. From coming too much and getting it over and over and over.
  4. Tummy. From moving.
  5. Legs. From being spread wiiiiide open.
  6. Neck. From having my hair pulled hard.
  7. Back. From exertions
My partner could barely walk afterward. He said his ass gained instant muscles. :)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you forgot one thing: your throat :P

    mochafrap
    jean grey said...
    nah, my throat actually didn't hurt that much after the first few rough sessions ;)

Post a Comment