Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Atheist Coming

Well here I go again, being too busy having actual sex to blog about sex...But one anecdote is just too amusing to ignore.

There's a Jonathan Lethem story called Five Fucks. The main male character told the female character a certain joke while they were flirting in a bar. He said, "You know what's the worst part about being an atheist?" She replies "no". His answer, "No one to talk to when you come."

So I was giving this guy a blow job. He was close to coming. He goes "Oh God."

I feel his balls becoming tighter and his thighs becoming more tense. "Oh God," he says again.

He says he's close to coming. I mumble, "Come."

I take him back in my mouth and as he comes, again he screams, "Oh God!...who does not exist!"

Atheists do talk to God during sex.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i know someone who's an atheist. i wonder if he's the same. i'll ask

    mochafrap
    MR. PANGUY-AB said...
    It's a cool blog! i'll link you to my blog!very nice!

    :)
    Unknown said...
    wow, as in sex and sex in the mind, wow, fantastic..
    jean grey said...
    Thanks guys. Sorry I've been remiss in my posting. Hope I haven't lost what (few) readers I have.

Post a Comment