Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feels Like Home

Ever entered one of those situations where you felt instantly at home? Like you can talk to all these people and they wouldn't judge you or mock you or talk evily about you behind your back.

I had that recently, at my new company. Finally I am in the ad industry, the company albeit small is wonderful, the people immensely pleasurable. They get my jokes, they don't scold me for being noisy, in fact, they shout back when I shout at them. A clear difference from the environment I was exposed to in that OTHER company where I worked as a brand marketing assistant, where I had to curb my natural tendencies.

I've been in my ad agency for 2 days and it still feels fine,still feels too new. Time flies when you're having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment