Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The 2007 Project

Ended the year 2006 on uncertain territory. It was, to say the least, an ambiguous end. Had a job, had new friends, lost weight, still wanted more.

Now seems a bit too late to state the 2007 project, but it still needs to be said.

1) Tone up and go down to 125 lbs. - have to exercise and curb the excessive eating
2) Get into the career/industry I love -- this I started to fulfill Feb. 19, 2007. Have to explore it.
3) Let go of excess baggage. -- meaning: a) my ex, b) virgin guy I tried to divirginize and c) 19 y/o I tried to screw.
4) Become financially free. -- entails: getting all my money from my momma
5) Have work-life balance. -- vacations, shopping and the like

Seems easy enough I'm sure. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment