Friday, November 14, 2008

Unknown Sender

The message came at 2AM. It was a simple "Hey." The number wasn't listed in my phonebook. I replied with a simple, "Who is this please." The reply was a question, confirming that I was who I was and that I owned the phone number receiving the messages. I was confused. I had no idea who this was. Then he said who he was. I smiled.

It was someone from the fairly recent past. From something that I knew had ended with more of a "see you later" than a "goodbye". The texting proceeded. He was used to texting at odd hours and keeping me up. It started as a light, teasing, cajolingly sexual conversation. Of course, I kept up my part of it, knowing that if I didn't steer things properly, there would be no sex.

He actually made the first obvious pun. I texted him "wtf" and he started to read into that. When asked for an explanation I said it meant, "what the fuck". In his horny little mind he had read it to be "want to fuck".

And I did. And we did eventually. I fell asleep waiting for the answer. The problems with his schedule required him to forego sleep and travel several hours ahead of schedule to fuck me. And he did. And he has improved. Fucking his pregnant girl probably made him more inventive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment